Sunday, January 13, 2008

A little bit of that stuff

So.

I really had no idea where to take my lovely girlfriend out last Saturday so i decided to take her to the new Pavilion shopping mall in KL after listening to my cousin's advice. Well, the date didn't start very well cuz we were actually stuck in a jam for about an hour before we could into the parking lot. The mall itself is not so impressively big but it was filled with branded shops and the like. It was quite dumbfounding and intimidating at first. But after a while i got used to the place and the high flying shoppers and started to feel at home.

But nay, after about half an hour I started to realize of a pattern and i dawned on me. Pavilion is a hangout for the 'sotongs'!!!! OMFG!sotong count was off the chaart!!! there were poofters walking around in pairs all over the place! I suppose the pavilion has achieved a rep that no other shopping malls have. A haven for the heterosexually challenged. I don't have anything against it. But to see so many benders parading in their shades was quite a sight. It was almost as bad as Planet Hollywood. But at least in PH, you hav the dimmed lights.

OMG

No comments: