Monday, January 14, 2008

Strange man, this way comes..

Me and my girl friend was browsing through d books at borders the curve when a man approached us with a pen and a piece of paper. Strange. I thought he was going to try and sell me something, but he actually wanted to talk about his relationship. To total strangers. Which was kinda odd so i thought I'd entertain him for a while. So he told me that he fancied a gal but she had a bf and she just told him to leave her alone. 15 minutes later we were still talking about it.

This has to be the most bizarre thing to happen to me in a while. As you know (or not) I am not a socially active butterfly nor am i a moth. Just a rock star. Bona fide. So meeting random strangers who want to talk to you about their relationships is far down the list of unexpected things to happen on a Monday night IMHO. Didn't have the opportunity to take his picture to put on this blog. Would have been entertaining though. :D Well I hope he does the right thing and quit being a creepy stalker ambushing people in bookstores.

Honestly I thought I was on a candid camera show. Was actually looking for cameras. THE SHAME.

No comments: