Monday, November 19, 2007

Tremolo roku: About a girl

My post this evening is going to be a little, shall we say.. sentimental. I was hoping to avoid using that particular word but at the moment the Thesaurus half of my brain has forsaken me for a pint with the latest offering from Mills and Boons - you sly lil dawg you.

Well, I am rather.. sentiyouknowwhat at the moment and I can't really help it if I weren't feeling otherwise ya know? It pains me to be apart from someone very special and as a Rock God, that is really takin the piss innit? I can't concentrate and I think about her all the time, man. It's really hard to do anything for that matter. And to make it worse, her cam isn't functioning so I can't video chat her and stuff. It is very Tibet indeed. Abstinence from the stuff and that kind of shit man. Its like goin monk dude.

Anyway, back to the heavier stuff. I have decided that my next song - which is as usual better than the last one i wrote is going to be a slow number (Oh no! not another one??) featuring some fantariffic work on the slide guitar by yours truly brutha! I am gona slide down that glassy pole of love for the love of country music and Dolly Parton's huge knockers. Ain't a fan of the melons but for country music I'll take a gander at the weighin'. yeeha! So I am currently heavily practicing madder than Ralph Maccio in Karate Kid. Wax in Wax off babey! and those instructional videos on the net proves to be useful too. Its just like having a scary uncle teach you guitar! but the difference is, he's in your bedroom staring thru ur screen. freaky.

so, hopefully i'll be able to post some snippets of the song as i record it. Nastalamesta bukau!

No comments: