Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tremolo yon: Cloudburst pictures


Some bloggers get away with just posting lots of pics on their posts. So I figured I could too. Here are some of the band pics in action

This is me with super awesome Fender Telecaster (Japan) '62 reissue. Its the best guitar I've played so far. Won't trade it for anything!






Here's the whole band in action. Farouk, Me, Handri, Bob, Eujihn












This is Eujihn. He is alrite but extremely sarcastic at times. He keeps forgetting to kiss my ass since I am the lead singer/songwriter and all.













Farouk. Heck of a bass player, very pleasant personality and good dancer.











Handri. Very talented, but finding it hard to land girls. I don't know why, he's suppose to be the cute one in the band. He needs to work on the "I don't give a fuck what you think" look on stage.










Last and definitely NOT least, Bob. Me and Bob started the band with Syed way back. We'z got bloods

No comments: