Monday, November 5, 2007

Tremolo san: Why do girls like rockstars so much?

Here is my third post. I haven't posted on this blog for a while and whilst that may seem to sound like I have multiple other blogs, the truth of the matter is I just think that blogging is for pussies. Which now makes me one. And pussies don't get girls - i.e. dicks get girls i.e. rock stars get girls 90% of the time. We sometime even luck out on bisexuals! not too shabby I might say!

So I met this friend of mine a few months back while I was on blog sabbatical and he came to me teary eyed and asked me "Why do you guys get girls falling over youz all the time?" So I asked him back "Whaddaya mean 'us' guys?" in my best De Niro impersonation. So he said 'us' meaning 'youz' guys i.e. bands, rockstars, singers, shredders etc. So I said "Ahh... that 'us' guys.."

Apparently his girlfriend ran away and had sex in some cheap motel with the drummer of a house band (house bands are gay anyway so I don't feel guilty about writing this at all) and afterwards called him up cuz she was clueless as to her whereabouts and couldn't get a taxi. When he asked her what she was doing in the middle of Seremban she just replied "Oh, honey, don't get mad.. I've made a terrible mistake" i think it worked cuz I found out that they're still together.

On one hand I feel slightly guilty cuz another one of our brethren has once again tarnished the reputation that is already pretty darn muddy anyway. Rockstars will eat your women up. So lock up your daughters! Chain your aunties to the table whenever Michael learns to Rock comes to town (Which in our fair country, is about 3 times a year; we're so lucky). I've had my fair share of fandom but so far have not gone down that slippery slope as just yet (figuratively and literally).

So back to my mate's question about why 'us' guys get so much attention and adoration? it's simple. ELVIS. Elvis paved the way for so many rock penises over the last 60 years or so and it dun look like its gona stop. The Beatles, Stones, Led Zep (oh heck probably even Queen!) should be thanking the "Shaking Balls" for all the punanis they've accumulated over the years. I hear that people still would bang Paul McCartney. That's an achievement not to be matched by no other. ELVIS put sex in rock and rolled it the way it should. And until today, the fantasy of bangin a rockstar and the whole idea as being a feather in one woman's cap is still prevailing and I thank God for that.

Amen

No comments: